Are you dealing with Management Fatigue?
Your instructions are clear. Your timelines are reasonable. But still, tasks that should take 3-4 days to complete seem to take your team 3-4 weeks. Unless you are personally making it happen, checking on every detail, they just don’t seem able to perform to your needs. Managing a team this way is not sustainable, physically or financially. At this rate, it’s not a question of “if” you will burnout, but “when.”
If you want to get your team to listen better, take responsibility for the outcome of their work, and execute at their best, then Why Can’t People Just Do Their Jobsis the resource for you. In it, bestselling author Robert Heath outlines all 7 Steps of the EMPOWER process to show you:
- The truth about why your team doesn’t exeute effectively when you are not there
- The secret to getting more production from your team
- How to get your team to take inspired action and anticipate what to do next
- How to elicit praise from your superiors and earn respect from your team
- How to get more buy-in on your projects
Robert Heath combines the leadership principles he learned as an Officer and Company Commander in the United States Marine Corps with the personnel development strategies he has employed for over 20 years of teaching and coaching.
The EMPOWER Process will allow you to increase initiative and follow-through, reduce stress, and get the very best out of your team on every project, regardless of who you lead.