Learn a smarter way to resist temptation with this wise, witty guide to healthier eating habits!
Falling off of our diets happens to the best of us—but it doesn’t have to happen to you again. It isn’t a moral issue or a matter of willpower. It’s based on science, and there is a solution.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Why diets are so hard to stick to
- What is preventing us from sticking to our diets
- Why not being on a diet is the most effective way to maintain weight loss
- How to figure out a specialized food plan for the rest of your life
- How to ditch the diet mentality for good
As a holistic health coach, food addiction counselor, Spin teacher, and wellness blogger, Erin Boardman Wathen has both the professional and personal experience to guide you to a better way, in a book that combines self-deprecating wit and the tough love of a good girlfriend. She will finally explain why those donuts are calling your name at the morning staff meeting—and why you need to tell them “Not today, little balls of Satan!”