A six-week program for the autoimmune disorder known as Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis—that lets you step into lifestyle changes with ease.
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, you’re probably exhausted and overwhelmed by the prospect of making all the recommended lifestyle and dietary changes—and that’s on top of being exhausted by Hashimoto’s itself! Health coach Leah Carver, a Hashimoto’s patient herself, has written this book to help guide you on your journey back to wellness, without unnecessary stress.
In Undoing Hashimoto’s, she reveals how she used her twenty-plus years in the spa and wellness industry to bio-hack Hashimoto’s and build her capacity to make the changes she wanted in her life. Now she feels better than she has in decades, and is sharing the information with you so that you can get back on your feet and reclaim your life. You’ll learn:
- How to bio-hack your health and switch out of survival mode
- How to pause and engage with what you are feeling
- The difference between rest and relaxation
- How to build your most important commodity: energy
- Practices that support you so you can make lifestyle changes that feel empowering, not restrictive
- How to put all of this together so you can live a life that is healthier and happier