Get through the worst parts of your life.
Do you feel like your life will never be the same? Do you worry that this horrible event in your life will be all that people remember about you?
You are not alone. Nina Sossamon-Pogue, former world-class gymnast and award-winning television personality turned successful corporate executive, pulls from decades of high, lows, and public pain to write This Is Not the End, the resource she needed when she thought her life was over and sometimes wished it was.
In This Is Not the End, Nina shares candid stories of her own journey toward healing after a series of traumatic events. Nina uses the wisdom gained from her experience, combined with proven and practical tips, to show you how to:
- Figure out where to put this event in your head
- Create the script that will protect you in public
- Assess which people and places are helping or hurting you
- Learn how to look at a traumatic event as a fraction of your life story
- Understand that even the most public pain (television trucks on your front lawn) comes and goes
- Practice the mental gymnastics needed to get you to your next chapter (yes, there is a next chapter!)
While today may be a miserable part of a really crappy chapter in your life,This Is Not the End will help you see that your life is not ruined; it’s just a plot twist, and better days are ahead.