Did your spouse die and leave you clueless and breathless with small children?
When you lost your spouse, your life changed forever. The world may be the same to everyone around you, but your own life is missing one of its most important parts. Planning for the future feels so far out of reach because making it through each day is almost impossible. But in the midst of your mourning, you still have children. You still have to care for them, but you are so deeply in shock and grief that you can’t remember where you put your keys and you have to force yourself to get out of bed every morning.
Charity Hyams, a widow at thirty-seven with children aged five, three, and one at the time of her husband’s tragic and unexpected death, takes you through the challenges and triumphs of young widowhood. In The Widow’s Survival Guide, you’ll learn:
- What to do directly after the death of your spouse
- How to support yourself and handle grieving children, even when you’re falling apart
- What grief can look like and the symptoms it creates
- How to create an action plan for day-to-day life
- Strategies to check in with your heart and stay connected to your lost loved one
You can survive this and help your children at the same time. Let Charity hold your hand through grief and show you that you are strong enough to survive and thrive in life after loss.