EVER WISH YOU COULD HELP OTHERS GET PAST THE PAIN?
Do you feel that you can help other widows because you know what they are going through? This is exactly true! Only another widow can comprehend what this is. Maybe you think you need to find your own way first. Ever wish you had a life coach who was also a widow to connect with? The Widow Coach not only teaches you how feel better, but how to help other widows move forward in widowhood.
The bestselling author of Widowed, Joann Filomena, shares with you her experience as a widow coach, the life coaching tools she has used in helping widows, and how you can turn the worst thing that ever happened to you into an accomplishment you will feel so proud of.
- Become confident as a coach while being an amazing example of what is possible for other widows
- Learn actual life coach tools to help others
- Help others identify what the priorities in their life are and how they have changed since loss
- You will know how to assist others through their unique process of grief
- Honor the story that you shared with your spouse as you begin the next chapter of your life as a coach
It is Joann Filomena’s goal for every widow to be able to connect with a widow coach – and this is where YOU come in. Joann speaks directly from the heart, widow to widow, having experienced the sudden loss of her husband. She is a professional life coach and widow coach instructor, as well as producer and host of Widow Cast podcast.