Every entrepreneur has freedom in their vision, all too often that important life factor falls by the wayside. Building on strategic principles from Michael Gerber’s best selling book, The E-myth, the simple system in Tim Ferris’s 4 Hour Work Week, with the feel good outcome of Guy Kawasaki’s Enchantment. The author shows you the Four Foundations for Freedom that will set even the most overwhelmed entrepreneur free. When entrepreneurs design and dream from freedom they change the world.
In this book, you will uncover:
· Opportunities are right under your nose that can make you a part of something that’s bigger than yourself.
· Why you keep diving into projects that take you off of your true mission.
· How to create a fool-proof criteria for making consistent decisions in your business.
· Simple methods for taking full accountability of your family structure so you can eliminate time-wasting, internal power struggles.
· Techniques for thrusting yourself into high-productivity and major organization and without doing any more work.
Because without Freedom, it’s just a job.