Want your strong willed yet hyper sensitive child to listen the first time?
The Empowered Child is a valuable guide for conscious moms frustrated by a child who won’t follow directions and looking for a better way.
Ever feel bad for losing control and screaming, only to contend with the guilt of being mean and the madness of a child who still won’t listen? Mary Tan shows you how to raise a child while staying cool, calm and collected so you can be the mom you’ve always wanted to be: patient, loving and in control. This guide came out of working with moms who wished life as a parent wasn’t so stressful.
This empowering guide is designed to show you:
- The essential steps to handling conflict with your child so everyone can live happily ever after.
- Why women suffer from mommy guilt and how to stop beating yourself up for not having it all figured out.
- How to stop cycling in the circles of stress and frustration so you can finally enjoy being a mom again.
- How to feel great about being an effective mom and raise a powerful child who listens.
- How to put the power back into your hands without losing your cool.
If you’re ready to finally step into your power as a conscious mom who can lead her child with less stress, then get this book today! It’s like reading Michael Bernard Beckwith meets Gabrielle Bernstein. It’s fun, effective and enlightening.