With a curated wardrobe, dressing well is effortless.
Are you tired of spending too much time on your wardrobe, only to feel ho-hum in your clothes? Does it feel like everyone but you got a rulebook telling them exactly how to look put-together for any occasion? If only you could narrow your wardrobe down to only the pieces that worked perfectly for you, you could look your best with ease and never waste time worrying about what to wear again. In The Curated Wardrobe author and stylist Rachel Nachmias will walk you through the exact steps she has used with hundreds of clients to curate their wardrobes so that looking chic and feeling comfortable and confident every day is easy. In this book you’ll learn:
- Why you have nothing to wear even though your closet is jam-packed
- The definitive formula for knowing which styles and colors work on you – and which don’t
- How to hone your wardrobe into a small, curated collection of investment pieces while being able to dress for any occasion
- The secret to looking age appropriate and professional without being boring
- How to quickly figure out and find the exact pieces you need in your closet so you can spend time on other things
If you’re ready to discover your own perfectly curated wardrobe and make looking your best an effortless part of your daily routine, read this book.