Even though you strive for excellence at work, you realize your fear of public speaking and lack of confidence giving presentations (especially when stakes are high) holds you back from opportunities for advancement, and leaves you feeling frustrated and embarrassed. If you’re a woman with stage fright, presentation anxiety, or fear of public speaking, it’s time to gain control, quiet “that voice” feeding your fears – and learn to speak with confidence and strength in any situation.
This book is for the woman who is determined to get rid of her fear and anxiety once and for all, so she can make a difference using her voice and be recognized, valued, and rewarded for her contributions.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Tools to transform your anxiety and fear into action and inspiration
- Why you freeze up with a room full of eyes staring back at you – and how to be relaxed anyway
- The critical role chemistry (yes, as in science!) plays in delivering powerful presentations, and how to manage it
- Why it’s pivotal to bring your inner artist (you have one, really!) into every presentation
- Why your presentation is a performance and how to deliver with confidence, clarity and authority
The Art of Powerful Presentations is for women who are ready to commit to doing what’s necessary to transform into confident and inspiring speakers. This book will help a woman use her voice to connect, make the difference she was born to make, and authentically play her part to change the world.