Is your life difficult because of an out-of-control teen?
Are you scared witless for your out-of-control teen? Do you stay up at night worrying and feeling guilty, wondering how things got so bad? Do you wish you knew what to do to change the situation and maybe even feel a little bit of peace?
Lisa G. Nichols is the mom of a former difficult teen. She went through hell and back with her son and learned the biggest lessons of her life, which she shares with you in Surviving the High School Years with Your Sanity Intact.
In this book, you will learn:
- An easy technique that can disrupt the patterns in your relationship with your child
- Three beliefs that may stop you from turning things around
- Why it’s not just your teen that’s causing you misery and what you can do about it
- The steps you can take to reduce your stress and feel calmer no matter what
- What to do if you’re stuck trying to decide how to help your teen
Discover how to get through them with less angst, fewer battle scars, and more love for your child – and yourself.