Is it time for you to quit nursing?
Mandatory overtime. Unsupportive management. Judgmental coworkers. Racing against the clock. Another stupid form. Neglected patients. You are torn; you once loved nursing, but the stress got to you. You worry about your health, your relationships, and your life. Your thoughts run in a loop, “Should I stay in nursing, or it is time to move on?” It’s time to stop the rehashing. You can get clear about your career and make the confident decision to stay or leave nursing.
As a travel nurse, Dr. Karen Beck Wade spent years working side-by-side with nurses in facilities across the country where she felt and heard about these almost universal job stressors. With her doctorate in organizational psychology and with years of experience helping people and organizations optimize their wellbeing and effectiveness, Karen will teach you how to:
- Use your emotions effectively to manage stress while increasing your focus and state of calmness
- Transform difficult relationships with coworkers into supportive ones
- Embrace your unique path to self-care and optimal health
- Uncover what you really want from your job that will make your career direction obvious and natural
- Know if you can be happy in your current nursing job or need to transition to another role
Let Should I Leave Nursing guide you to a career path of passion and fulfillment.