Get real about handling PTSD without abusing drugs, alcohol, or prescription meds!
Do you ever feel stuck, as if you can’t move past the traumatic experience that took a piece of your life away? You’ve become so good at the “cover-up” that you’ve managed to somehow forget who you really are or what makes you tick. You need a path that leads you from feeling lost and discouraged back to a place where you feel alive again.
Traditional talk therapies and prescription drugs left Catherine Scherwenka, body, mind, and spirit expert, frustrated and numb after living through the traumatic experience of 9/11. After embarking on her own inner journey of healing, she discovered an alternative way to overcome her own trauma and PTSD. She is now on a journey to help others heal as well.
In PTSD and a Drug-Free Me, you will learn how to:
- Take back your time and space that the PTSD and medication took away from you
- Bring back a deeper sense of connection, meaning, and purpose to your relationships
- Turn the PTSD symptoms into fuel for feeling better
- Feel more present and connected to your body without being afraid
- Discover the drug-free medication you’ve been searching for
You already know you need to change your stream of thought from, “What’s wrong with life?” to, “What’s great?” Now, join Catherine on a journey to take the next steps toward healing!