Do you secretly fear you’re not as good as people think you are?
Do you worry that everyone will discover your imperfections? Or do you work harder than others just to feel adequate?
It’s called the Impostor Syndrome, and it stops many intelligent, capable, and talented people from stepping up, stepping out, and going for the career of their dreams. It is possible to finally get out of your own way, stop doubting yourself, and take the leap! This book is for people who are ready to work through the Impostor Syndrome and position themselves for the jump of a lifetime.
In Own Your Brilliance, working mom, author, MBA, and Impostor Syndrome survivor Michelle Gomez teaches you:
- What the Impostor Syndrome is and how it has gotten in your way.
- Ways of recognizing your own triggers of the Impostor Syndrome and working through them.
- The difference between people who are real imposters and those who are simply exhibiting Impostor Syndrome patterns.
- How to tap into your inherent value and find your voice.
- How to position yourself with confidence and courage to go for what you want without the fear of uncertainty.
This book is like Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In meets Brené Brown’s The Gifts of Imperfection. It is time to get off the bench, and see the you that the world saw all along. Let’s take this leap together.