DO YOU NEED TO HEAL WHILE CONNECTING WITH YOUR CHILD WHO DIED?
If you don’t know how you are going to be able to go on after the loss of your child, you want a step-by-step guide that will provide you with the information and tools you need to nurture your connection with your child.
Most bereaved parents do not feel understood by those who have not gone through their experience; if you can relate, make sure you read this book by Author Selene Negrette, who after -losing her child to cancer- began supporting grieving parents as a social worker. By collecting all her pearls of wisdom, she developed the program “From Winter to Spring”.
This program will show you
- How to get in touch with the feelings that are keeping you paralyzed and learn practices to transmute them and let them go
- How to get in touch with how much the loss of your child has changed you in order to learn new ways to cope
- How to fill your inner reservoir of love so that you can nurture yourself and others
- How to support your children in grief; how to answer their questions; when to worry and when not to worry
- How to honor the uniqueness of your grief as a couple
˃˃˃ you will also learn:
-How to use your intuition to help guide you in life
-How to connect with your child who died in order to nurture the bond you will always have and to feel a sense of peace
-How to create a detailed yet doable plan to move forward
-How to deal with grief and the grieving process