Have you ever wondered if you’ve got what it takes to finish a half marathon?
Will you be able to finish? How many hours a week will it take to train? What if you’re too slow? What if you come in last? Will you have to give up cupcakes forever and drink only green smoothies? How do you even get started with something this big?
Jill Angie has all the answers. Drawing on her own personal experience as a certified running coach, she gives you everything you need to know to succeed your very first time, and have fun doing it. You’ll find stories, examples, and practical guidance to help you get started and stay motivated throughout the whole training process. Not Your Average Half Marathon will have you rushing to sign up for your first race as soon as you turn the final page!
- Learn how to get past self-doubt and fear of failure.
- Discover ways to keep yourself motivated throughout your training.
- Understand the importance of a structured training plan and how to make it fit into your busy schedule.
- Uncover your hidden running superpowers and use them to your advantage.
- Find out how to stay committed to your training without feeling guilty that you’re leaving your family and friends in the lurch.
- Feel the joy and pride of accomplishment as you cross the finish line with ease.