Are you going to be able to handle your job after maternity leave?
How many times has this question gone through your mind? Your maternity leave is coming to an end, and you can’t imagine going back to your old job the way it was. You’ve worked hard to earn your degree and get your dream job, but becoming a mom has challenged you and changed you more than you could have imagined. It would be so much easier if someone would give you the right answers and save you from having to choose between motherhood and a career.
Imagine having a wise and trusted friend give you guidance on what to do. Enter Megan Day, author, certified career coach, and mom of two. She will take you through the process she’s used with dozens of her clients.
In New Mom, New Job?, you will learn:
- The truth about why you have been second-guessing yourself so much
- The reason why most women go back to their old jobs
- The difference between not being ready to go back to work and being scared
- How to identify if the job you have now is the right one for you
- What a transition plan is and how to create one that is easy to follow and commit to
New Mom, New Job? is the career-change guide for women who – like you – are amazing at what they do, but now have kids to consider in their quest for a life they love.