Stop battling with your toddler and start connecting!
Do you feel like your toddler is driving you crazy? Are you tiptoeing around them all the time, just to avoid a tantrum? Do you find yourself giving in to their demands because you’re tired or overwhelmed? If you think this is all a young child’s behavior has to offer, think again!
There are realistic and easier approaches to parenting that don’t involve time outs and yelling. You can enjoy time with your toddler and develop a deep connection instead of feeling like you’re losing control all the time. My Toddler Has Stopped Having so Many Tantrums is for parents who are tired of battling with their young children and are eager to approach behavior management in a way that will have lifelong results. Susan Jungermann has been working with toddlers for decades, and in this book, she will show you how to:
- Minimize your young child’s tantrums
- Set yourself up for a successful day, even when things go sideways
- Build trust and security between you and your child
- Build the ideal routine for your family
- Find happiness and joy in parenting
- Make positive parenting strategies work for you and your toddler
- Find the magic in staying present
Take the next step to a better, happier life for you and your toddler. It’s time to stop dreading the next tantrum, and start enjoying your parenting journey!