Gain control of your teen’s diabetes without the struggle.
Raising a teen with diabetes can be overwhelming, exhausting, and thankless. As a parent, you don’t want to feel like you have to micromanage your child in order to keep them well. But there’s another way…one that creates safety for your child and sanity for you.
Board certified acupuncturist and happiness coach Hadea Fisher is a type 1 diabetic who navigated her teenage years with diabetes, anxiety, and depression. Hadea writes Help! My Teen Has Diabetes from a place of personal experience. In it, she offers a deeply insightful, refreshingly human, and sustainable approach to help you:
- Manage your child’s diabetes without being a drill sergeant
- Elicit cooperation from your teen
- Inspire your child to care for themselves
- Regulate their blood sugar without micromanaging their life
- Create a self-care framework that works based on your child’s personality and natural tendencies
Don’t let diabetes get between you and your child. Read Help! My Teen Has Diabetes and build a foundation that will last a lifetime.