Why can’t I stop eating when I’m so great at everything else?
Are you a successful, loving woman who can’t stop reaching for pizza and chocolate cake? Does the idea of a diet free life sound like a pipe dream? Have you recently overeaten, then regretted it? Are you convinced that a bag of chips and a box of cookies are the best comfort for dealing with stress? If your answer is yes, there is a different way to ‘do life.’
In Goodbye, Comfort Food, Robin Rae Morris shares an upbeat, engaging, and proven process to help you eat to nourish your body.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why you turn to food for comfort.
- To eat when you’re hungry. Stop when you’re not.
- How to end the yo-yo weight cycles.
- The shocking revelation that there are no good or bad foods.
- Why never going on a diet again can be the best decision you’ll ever make.
If you’re ready to stop relying on comfort food to get you through the day-to-day download the book today!