I just need to get away.
Do you secretly wish you could get away to clear your mind, process your pain, and find your passion again?
You are not alone. Thousands of women harbor a secret desire to be Wild like Cheryl Strayed, to leave the noise and chaos behind, and to challenge themselves with their own solo travel adventure. This is the story of one such woman, finally set free by divine disorder. Read about the solo road trip that led Sonya over 10,000 miles in 10 weeks, to the edge of herself and beyond. Learn how you too can journey into wild places, be nurtured by nature, taught its secret laws and language, and became brave enough to experience the hope and healing available when we venture out beyond our back doors.
After reading this book you will know:
- How you can decide if a solo travel adventure is right for you, and if so, how you can do it in a way that is smart and safe.
- How you can move beyond the stigma, fear, and guilt that keeps you stuck and aching for your getaway.
- How you can be nurtured by nature to experience deep healing, optimum health, and lasting happiness.
- How you can keep your brave on during your own epic road trip, even if the twists and turns take you in unexpected directions.
- How you can renew your life with passion and purpose, loving deeper and stronger than you ever thought possible.
If you loved the journey of Cheryl Strayed in Wild and craved the practical tips to having a solo travel adventure of your own (like in The 4-hour Workweek), this book is for you.