Dream of quitting your job and becoming a career coach?
Do you feel like you’ve been helping people find jobs for years, yet you keep coming back to this dream of being a career coach? You want to learn the ins-and-outs so that you really help your clients. You’ve looked around at different programs, but nothing feels right. You don’t want to wade through a twelve-month certification program; you want to start your own self-sustaining business and not worry about money – and you want to start now.
Cara Heilmann, CEO of Ready Reset Go® and bestselling author of The Art of Finding the Job You Love, has trained many people to become profitable career coaches. Confessions of the Accidental Career Coach will help you get the tools you need to start making a difference in others’ lives. In this book, you will learn:
- Why so many coaches fail in their first year—and what you can do to avoid that
- How getting clear on your ideal client makes everything easier
- How to help your client answer the question, “What do I want to do when I grow up?”
- How connecting with love during the sales process is the most effective – even if you hate sales
- How you can have the confidence to support your clients
Read this book today and learn what you need to do to launch a thriving career coaching business and make a difference in this world.