If All It Takes Is Hard Work, Why Aren’t You Making More Money?
Be Heard is the must-read playbook, if you know you are meant to do great things but you cannot get anyone to listen to your great ideas. You have put in the long hours to meet deadlines. You have given up time with your family. You always give 110% but it has not paid off in your getting recognition from the boss, much less a promotion.
This book is for current and aspiring business leaders who want to do more than write an inspiring speech or create a colorful slide deck. They want to be heard, be respected in their field, and be a change-maker.
In Be Heard, Mary Ottman teaches you:
- Why your audience wishes you would shut up and listen! (And if you do, it is going to make a major impact to your bottom line!)
- Why your audience really DOES NOT want you to be yourself when you speak. (How being an Authentic 2.0 version of you gets
you more credibility!)
- Why the type of Christmas presents you pick out is a dead-giveaway on how many claps you will get from an audience.
- The reason most speeches and presentations fail and how you can be a stand-out speaker and presenter in your industry.
- The difference between a speaker who is only on the agenda to fill a time slot and a speaker that people line up to hear.
- And much, much more.
Be Heard: Where Jen Sincero’s “You Are a Badass” meets Dale Carnegie’s “How to Win Friends and Influence People”