You have the motivation. You have the hustle. So why does it feel completely ridiculous to open a business when you have WAY too much going on?
Emily Borja faced her fears and opened her own skincare business while juggling family emergencies and a full-time job and she knows that you can do the same. If you’re convinced that you don’t have the money, the time, or both to get started, she’ll show you the truth: that we all have the same unpredictable, exhausting twenty-four hours in a day and we all have the ability to multi-task the heck out of it when following a system. Emily will teach you to surrender to the chaos and allow it to push you into action, plus:
- Find a company and products you feel passionate about representing.
- Learn how to silence the haters in your head (and the ones you want to reach out and punch).
- Learn how to give yourself the permission to open your virtual franchise – no matter what crises have hit your household.
- Turn your fear into fuel so it feeds your family.
- Just like you found your favorite pair of shoes or shapewear that you can actually breathe in – recognize when you have found the “right fit”!
Don’t just sit on the sidelines and cheer for your friends’ success – take the plunge, wash your face, and talk about it…again and again!